Thursday, November 20, 2008

Unbelievable Sunrise this morning

Just before getting on the bus this morning I was noticing the clouds starting to get a tinge of color from the sunrise. After getting on the bus and heading over the Fremont bridge in Seattle, the bus drive told us to check out the sunrise. It was just getting warmed up at that time. But, I wish I would of hung out on the bridge for a while, because by the time I got of the bus by the Sculpture Park, the sunrise was gorgeous. Luckily I had my camera in the bag this time and I had to stop to take some snap shots.

For the rest of the day I am going to be kicking myself in the butt for not staying on the Fremont Bridge to get a few photos of this sunrise. As I keep taking more and more photos I am learning to take advantage of these events that come only once in a blue moon. And when I don't stop and take photos, there is a voice in the back of my mind berating myself for not doing that. Oh well, next time I will stop. At least I was able to get these photos.

No comments: