Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Honorable Mention in Idaho Statesman photo contest

Every year the Idaho Statesman has an Idaho Outdoors photo contest. This year I got honorable mention on two photographs of mine. You can go here to see the winners in the contest. The two photos I got in the contest are of a fox, number 8, and some mushrooms growing on a stump near the Big Wood River in Ketchum, ID, number 14. Both my dad, Jerry Britton, and my Uncle, Walter Kaiser, also had photos selected. One of my Uncle's photos won third place, with his picture of Chilean sheep herders.

I have entered in this contest for four or five years now and have had at least one photo picked for honorable mention. My dad has won grand prize twice before. Now I just need to get above the honorable mention level, maybe next year.

No comments: