Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Victoria Clipper

Jennifer and I took a ride up to Vancouver Island on the Victoria Clipper ferry yesterday. And all I can say about it is, DO IT! The ferry ride was a blast. I was expecting a 3 hour boat trip reading and taking some photos. I neither took a photo or read one sentence in my book. The whole time we were have some great conversations with the people seated around us.

Chris was from Vancouver Island, returning to his professorship duties from a job he was doing in the puget sound area. Sharon was a writer who is sailing up and down the west coast with her husband. Heather was starting her vacation and so was Ben.

I wish I would of taken a couple of photos of everyone but I just got caught up in socializing. What a great way to start off a three night vacation on Vancouver Island.

No comments: