Saturday, January 03, 2009

More snow in Seattle

The same day I was out taking photos of the snow geese I got some snapshots of the Seattle snow environment. My wife and I went for a walk up to 45th ave on Stoneway, because I had to get a new phone to replace the old phone I lost in the snow somewhere. After getting a new phone we walked back down through some of the Wallingford neighborhood. I took a couple of pictures of some houses that interested me.

Once we got to Gas Works Park I took the photos of the geese and some of the people in the park. I have posted those photos here along with a couple from the previous day and from my walk up Queen Anne hill the next day (December 21-23, 2008). These photos give you a hint about the snow in Seattle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice photo set. I Love when it snows in Seattle!

Aaron Britton said...

I have enjoyed the snow too. To bad this last snow over the weekend only stayed on the ground for a couple of hours.