Monday, October 06, 2008

Marymoor Park Velodrome Bike Storage Building

To continue my architectural photography series here is the Marymoor Park Velodrome Bike Storage Building located in Redmond, WA.

When I first started working for Place Architects, I was given this project to finish up. What that meant was, complete the structural documentation for the building and do the construction administration for this project.

The photos shown here were done during one of the races at the Velodrome. This made for some dynamic pictures of the building. Most of these photos are a combination of differently exposed shots taken from a tripod. I wanted some longer exposed photos to get the bike racers to blur a little, but this blew out the sky. So I then took some more photos at a faster shutter speed to get the right exposure on for the sunset. I think they turned out quiet nice.

No comments: