Thursday, September 10, 2009

Kites over Washington

Well I came across this on a fluke yesterday here in Seattle at Gas Works Park. Luckily my wife had a meeting in the area I saw all these kites going up over Gas Works Park. Well one phone call later I had grabbed my camera and was in the car speeding on over there to take some photos.

Kites over Washington was an art project. You can find out more about it here. It seems to have been an art installation by Seth Abramson, who has been doing various art installations with kites for 12 years.

All I have to say, it was great to photograph. I had a blast walking around the park taking photos. I am having a blast developing these images too, especially into Black & White photographs. These are just a few. Tomorrow I think I will post a couple more.

No comments: