Saturday, August 28, 2010

Archie Bray Foundation 2010 summer auction Part I

I know it has been a while since my last post, but a lot has been happening. I have moved to a new city, Bozeman, Montana. Moving sure does take it out of you, and getting to know your surroundings is a great way to take a break from the unpacking and to have some fun.

One of these breaks was to go to the Archie Bray Foundation summer auction in Helena, MT. My wife and I had a wonderful time being able to see the facilities, interact with the residents, see some great ceramic art, become an expert at the slingshot again and watch a fun auction to raise money for the foundation.

If you are ever in the area I highly recommend stopping by.

These are a few photos of the facilities, mostly of the historic and art structures. In the next post I will have photos of the events.

No comments: