Sunday, April 25, 2010

Are Baby Carriages EVIL!!


Well some of the shops in Copenhagen, Denmark think so. I ran across this sign in quite a few place in Copenhagen. Usually you would see this no baby carriages sign with a no bike sign. Seems the Danish dislike the Baby Carriages more then skateboards, because I didn't see a no skateboarding sign anywhere. Where as here in America no skateboarding signs are a dime a dozen. And I have never seen a no baby carriages sign here in America. I love finding theses little idiosyncrasies in different cultures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Anonymous said...

I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommended by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.